WHEEL GEOMETRY CHECK £99
Depending how hard or leisurely you drive your vehicle, we recommended its wheels are aligned every 10,000 miles, or at least once a year.
Wheel aligned provides many benefits to your driving experience, such as the below:
- Incorrectly aligned tyres increase tyre resistance and reduce fuel economy
- The reduced tyre wear and friction can add thousands of extra miles to your tyre life
- Increases handling and grip by eliminating drifts to the left/right.
All these improvements result in a safer drive and a much more comfortable experience.
Before your Geometry Check takes place we will also check:
- Tyre Pressures and Condition
- Tyre Sizes
- Wheel Damage
- For Suspension Damage
- For Worn Suspension Joints
- Equipment Calibration