Step by Step
- Choose the Jaguar you want,
- Agree the amount of deposit you want to pay/or part exchange value
- Decide your agreement term between 12 and 60 months.
- Any deposit is deducted from the price of your car. You make regular payments based on the remaining balance plus the agreement interest.
- Once all payments have been made, you will own your Jaguar outright.
- Easy budgeting - regular payments
- You own your Jaguar at the end of the agreement with no deferred lump sum to pay
- Early repayment option
Balloon Hire Purchase
Only difference from above - there is a larger 'balloon' payment deferred to the end of the agreement. This reduces the fixed regular payments. However, unlike Jaguar Freedom, the final balloon payment is not optional and the future value of your vehicle is not guaranteed.
- Easy budgeting - fixed regular payments
- Reduced regular payments - because the balloon payment is deferred to the end of the agreement.
- You own your Jaguar at the end of the agreement